- Keynote speech
- Impact of global factors on Baltic Sea agri production
- Import and export trends for wheat, corn and soy products
- Production updates for key grain producing regions
- Developments in world grain consumption patterns and quality requirements
- How is ‘food security’ defined and measured? How can Baltic countries ensure that they are ‘food secure’?
Baltic Agricultural Summit – is annual international series of conferences serves as effective platform for networking with grain, milk and meat industry operators and discussion of the latest drivers in agricultural sectors of Poland and Baltic Sea region.
Growing role of Baltic Sea countries and rising demand for high-quality information and analysis determine significance and importance of Baltic Agricultural Summit which is presented in three industry conferences: Baltic Grain Conference, Baltic Dairy Conference, Baltic Meat Conference.